- Trip will fix some drinks for the player during the course of the game; the type of drink he offers varies with each playthrough. While preparing them, he will ask Grace what drink she prefers. She usually chooses one different from the player's or Trip's. Trip will only prepare the drinks once per gameplay session.
Asking Trip for drinks again will cause one of two different reactions: if he is still in a "good mood" he will say "I'll fix us some more drinks later". If he is angry, he will respond with "Do I look like I want to be fixing drinks right now?".
- Humorously, Trip will sometimes break one of the glasses while fixing the drinks.
- Grace will always suggest a simple beverage for the player.
- Asking Trip to serve you milk sometimes causes him to eject you from the house.
- Performing certain actions like being rude or asking about the Italy picture may cause Trip to stop making the drinks.
- It is possible to drink Trip and/or Grace's drinks, as Trip sometimes leaves his drink in the counter in order to bring Grace and the player their drinks; if Grace is already in a bad mood, then Trip will say "I'm just gonna leave it here" allowing the player to grab and drink it. Trip and Grace do not react at all to the fact that the player just drank all their drinks.
- Drinking one or all three drinks has no impact on gameplay whatsoever.
- Some players consider the "drinking part" as halfway through the play session, because after Trip prepares the drinks he and Grace will start to argue more often; this is more or less supported by the fact that he will only fix the drinks once per session.
- It is possible to skip the whole drink part of the story by directly being rude or begin by asking them about Maria or Vince. If the player asks Trip to have meals, Trip will always recognize foods as "drinks".
- If Trip says he will make an "astounding" Bordeaux, he will say it's the best of the best and that you cannot buy it in stores, grace will then go on to ask the player if he/she wants something rather than a Bordeaux. Trip will then go on to say that we need to open the wine, and that they are going to enjoy therselves, and that it's all there is to it. Grace will go on to ask if it's the bordeaux they saved from their wedding that they were going to drink on their 10th Wedding Anniversary. Followed by Trip humorously saying "Whoops". And then Trip starts to argue with grace more.
- When Trip is making juice for Grace and the player, there's a chance that the noise of a blender will loudly interrupt Grace while she's speaking.
- Sometimes, if Grace asks for Juice, Trip will say He's all out of it, making Grace annoyed, Trip even tells her sometimes that He told her to go get more at the store, getting annoyed with her. Grace will then say she's sorry and that she forgot about it. Funny enough, He doesn't say Juice he says "Grace I'm out of your water" It's possible they forgot to record a line for Trip to say Juice.