Trip is one of three main characters in Facade. He is 30 years old, has blond hair, and wears a green top with grey trousers. He has green eyes. He is the one who invited the player to spend the evening with them at their apartment.
Trip was born 30 years ago in a relatively poor family. He mentions that at one point he had to spend 6 months in a shelter, which was a relatively traumatic experience for him. This is the main cause of his obsession for material possessions. It is very easy to tell, when he as at the shelter someone raped him. Some people may think it was someone he met at the shelter, And some think that Trip's father did it. But noone really knows for sure.
He is in an unhappy relationship with his wife, Grace. The game revolves around the two fighting after a party with the player goes wrong. The player can either side with one and cause the other to leave, fix the marriage, or get thrown out.
The Trip and Grace apartment Massacre
Trip recieved a message in November 2002 reading that Spiderman is out to kill him due to Trip remembering Spidey murdering Maria while Trip was running errands in May 10th 2001. In January 3 2003, Trip invited Jacksepticeye over. When Jack fooled around, Trip threw him out which got Jack to call Spiderman to shoot up their apartment. Later Spidey came disguised as Dan wearing a Halloween costume and gathered the guns while Trip argued with Grace in the kitchen. When Grace mentioned Vinve, Spidey killed Grace with a sniper, then Trip called SWAT which are likely to be gunned down by Spidey armed with a MAC 10.
Trip is friendly towards the player during the beginning of the game, and is relatively tolerant to the player's actions; for example, if the player says obscenities, he may attempt to laugh it off by saying "you're never afraid to push our buttons" or "you are not afraid to test my patience" or " you're crazy you know that".
It is implied by Grace that he is a very controlling and even manipulative person as she states that he manipulated her into marrying him.
If you are rude in any way to him, (say melon, curse words) he shall eject you from the house, obtaining one of six bad endings.
Constantly mentioning Maria will cause him to eject you from his house.
Behaving erratically (ie running around the apartment) and actively avoiding his or Grace's questions will also cause him to eject you.
- Trip is stated to be 30 years old, which means he was 20 when he married Grace.
- Trip is infamous for getting furious over seemingly trivial things, such as the word Melon.
- Grace could release info about Trip going to "crappy sports bars", angering him.
- Trip could be considered an antagonist due to his ability to eject the player from the apartment, effectively ending the game.
- It could be implied that Trip has a small penis, supported by the fact that he rarely has sex with Grace, if at all.
- If you speak to him in another language, he will immediately eject you from the house.
- Trip will sometimes ironically remark that he is a big fan of European culture.
- Trip's actual name is Travis, according to his mother's voicemail; he prefers to be called Trip.
- When you call him out about his plans, he'll say "What are you saying?"